The ENC Learning Commons provides the following equipment for academic support. All items can be reserved and picked up through the iDesk.
- Mac/VGA adapters
- small portable sound systems
- Speakers (for computer or projector)
All ENC Users:
- No equipment may be taken off campus.
- The iDesk does not deliver equipment for non-academic use.
- If equipment is lost, user will be charged full replacement costs.
- User is responsible for equipment checked out. Please do not leave it unsecured or unattended.
- Please note that all checkouts are for 24 hours only with no renewals.
- Reservations will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis and will be confirmed by email.
- Students may check out laptops and projectors only with faculty email permission.
Please include the following if you choose to email the iDesk:
- Your name, department, and phone number
- Equipment you wish to borrow
- Date and time you would like equipment delivered
- Date and time you would like equipment to be picked up or you will return
- Location at which the equipment will be used
Please note that all checkouts are for 24 hours only with no renewals.
Reservations will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis and will be confirmed by email.