Reserve Rooms in Advance
Six study rooms are available for reservation and use by current students, faculty and staff ONLY. The purpose of these rooms is to provide enclosed spaces for academic groups to meet.
- Student groups of Eastern Nazarene College and all programs have priority over staff or faculty meetings.
- Rooms must be reserved at least 3 hours in advance to ensure availability, but it is not mandatory.
- Reservations take priority over walk-in groups. Library staff will enforce this policy.
- Rooms may be reserved up to six weeks in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved at the iDesk in person or by phone (617-745-3727) or through LibCal.
- Rooms are intended for groups of two or more, not for individuals (see exception).
- Rooms may not be used for tutoring of minors.
- Equipment (VGA cable, HDMI cable and VCR) is available for checkout for use in the first floor study rooms at the iDesk.
- Reservations are held for 30 minutes after reservation start time.
- If you do not have an ENC ID to give to the iDesk you will not be given a study room
Four of our study rooms are located on quiet study floors. Please be aware that sound travels from the study rooms to quiet parts of the library. Be courteous and maintain a reasonable decibel.
Exception to the "group only" rule:
If a student needs to view a video on reserve, the first floor rooms are available.