My EBSCOhost allows you to save items you find in EBSCOhost to a personal folder. You can save Result List items, persistent links to searches, saved searches, search alerts, journal alerts and web pages. The items you save to your My EBSCOhost folder remain in your folder until you remove them.
1. Click the Sign In to My EBSCOhost link. EBSCOhost displays the Sign In screen.
2. Click the Create a new Account link. EBSCOhost displays the Create a New Account screen with Personal Account entered in the Account Type field.
3. Complete the fields on the Create a New Account screen and then click Save Changes. If all the information is accepted, EBSCOhost displays a message informing you that your account has been created.
4. Click Continue to complete the account creation and log in to your My EBSCOhost account.
· Your personal account (My EBSCOhost) can be used across interfaces. If you have set up an account on EBSCOhost, the same account can be used on the Business Searching Interface and the eBook Collections.
· The email address you enter when signing up will be used to notify you of expiration of alerts as well as changes to alerts.