1. Be able to describe your research efforts so far. Share about the research process and how it is working out for you.
2. Determine which 5 articles you have read are the most relevant for your topic. Be able to summarize these articles for your Research Advisor.
3. Begin to develop a personal opinion on the topic that is based on the articles you have read. Be able to support your opinion with information from the articles.
1. Progress update. Describe your research efforts. Reflect on the research process and how it unfolded.
2. Research synthesis. Summarize the findings of the 5 articles that are most relevant to the topic.
3. Writing preparation. Share your personal opinion on the topic that is based on the articles you have read. Your Research Advisor will help you develop a working thesis statement based on that opinion. Identify the points and arguments from the research that support your opinion and thesis statement. Your Research Advisor will help you develop a broad working outline for the paper and will let you know if s/he notices any key points that are missing from your research so you can continue to read/research those areas.
4. Next steps. With the help of your Research Advisor, you will create a list of at least three specific steps you will take to begin writing the paper. Your Research Advisor will explain the processes for submitting your paper and also how s/he will grade it. (Note: Penalties for late work, plagiarism, etc. will apply for this paper just like all assignments.)
IMPORTANT! Failure to attend a conference with your Research Advisor without giving him/her proper notice is entirely unacceptable and may cause you to be immediately withdrawn from ED495a. There may be financial implications, as well.
Use these writing services. Their assistance will be invaluable.